2017 YOUTH GROUP SKI TRIP!
It’s sure to be cold, wet, warm, and a wonderful time playing at the lodge, swimming at the Hotsprings and skiing the whole day. It will be a fun time together at Mizpah and Showdown Montana. We hope you are planning on coming. This is a Jr/Sr High trip!
Registration from and payment are due by Wednesday, February 8th. Please submit the registration from as soon as possible. We have 50 spots available @ Mizpah, so register soon!
Date: Friday, February 24th – Sunday, February 26th
Tiime: Meet at Hannaford @ 4:00 PM, return to Hannaford @ 11:30 AM on Sunday
Cost: is $60.00 for lodging, meals and travel, see the registration form for ski, snowboard costs.
Click here to download and print the necessary Registration Form and Medical Release Form
If you have any questions, please call Gezer @ 406-465-9190
- Warm shoes
- Swimsuit and Towel
- Warm sleeping bag and pillow
- Pajamas & personal toiletries
- Bible ( We get the privilege of talking about God and His Word together!)
- Ski Clothes
- Goggle or Sunglasses
- Skis, boots, poles, snowboard and boots if you are not renting
- Spending money (snacks at the ski hill)