The Story of Ruth
- How did Ruth and Naomi react to the difficult circumstances they faced
- Ruth 1:19-21 shares Naomi’s struggles with difficult circumstances. What does her transparency teach us about dealing with discouragement?
- Ruth was willing to sacrifice in order to help her mother-in-law. What sacrifices did she make to stand with Naomi?
- Boaz stepped up as a kinsman redeemer – one who took over the responsibilities of a widow. How does his action point to God’s love for us?
- Next week we will look at the nation of Israel as they sought to have a king like the nations around them. What dangers can take place when we attempt to fit in with those around us?
March 26, 2018
March 19, 2018
March 12, 2018
March 5, 2018
February 26, 2018
February 19, 2018
February 12, 2018
February 5, 2018
January 29, 2018