GriefShare is a Christ-centered, Biblically based grief ministry that includes three essential components; video presentation, group discussion and a workbook.
This coming fall session is for adult women only, who are grieving the recent or past death of a loved one.
- 14 weekly meetings on Tuesday evenings. Childcare is not provided.
- September 12th only, 6:30 to 9:00 pm (includes orientation)
- September 19th – Dec. 12th 6:30 to 8:30 pm. HSBC library, downstairs.
- Cost: $20, due on registration. Space limited to 9 participants.
- Registration, July 30th – September 10th through the church office.
Contact is Kathy Muis: (406) 533-5509, or email@example.com.
Look online for more information about Grief Share